查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 39:The Tree House

The Tree House

Peppa Pig S01 E39


Peppa一家来到Granny pig的家里,Granny pig为他们做了一个小窗帘。


Peppa问小窗帘是用来干什么的,Granny pig说有个惊喜要给你们。他们来到花园,Grandpa pig正在搭建一个小树屋,搭建完之后,把窗帘安上。这让Peppa 和George特别惊喜。Peppa和George脱了靴子钻进小屋里,Mummy pig也钻了进去。Daddy pig尝试着钻进去,但是他的肚子太大,进不去。Grandpa pig把小树屋的屋顶拿掉,让Daddy pig从屋顶钻进,Peppa一家人都在小树屋。


Peppa说她永远都不想出去。但是当她听Granny pig说屋里有饼干吃的时候,立刻就爬出小树屋去吃饼干了。


granny:奶奶,外婆。

curtain:幕,窗帘。

visit:访问。


secret:秘密。

He will not tell anyone, the secret will die with him. 他不会告诉任何人,这个秘密将与他一起进入坟墓。


whisper: 私语,谣传。

climb:爬,爬山。

cookie:饼干,小甜点

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=o0172i3w9f7&auto=0

网络资源,仅供学习交流

The Tree House 树屋

- Peppa and George are visiting Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.

  佩奇和乔治去看猪奶奶和猪爷爷。

- Granny Pig!

  奶奶你好。

- Granny Pig!

  奶奶你好。

- Hello, my little ones!

  小宝贝们你们好啊。

- Before you come in the house, you must take off your muddy boots.

  进屋前你们得先把靴子脱掉。

- Yes, Granny.

  好的奶奶。

- Peppa, George, look what I've made! Little curtains!

  佩奇,乔治,看我做了什么!小窗帘。

- What are the little curtains for?Granny.

  这个小窗帘是用来干什么的?奶奶。

- It's a surprise!

  这是个惊喜。

- Do you want to see what Grandpa Pig has made for you, in the garden?

  想看看猪爷爷在花园里,给你们做了什么吗?

- Yes, please,

  是的,想看。

- Grandpa Pig!

  爷爷你好。

- Baba pig!

  爷爷你好。

- Hello, Peppa, George! Look what I've made for you. A tree house!

  你们好,佩奇,乔治。看看我给你们做了什么?一间树屋。

- A tree house!

  一间树屋。

- For George and me?

  给我和乔治的?

- And the little curtains are for your tree house!

  这个小窗帘是给你们的树屋准备的。

- Hurry!

  好棒。

- Peppa and George love their tree house!

  佩奇和乔治很喜欢他们的树屋。

- Thank you, Granny Pig!

  谢谢你了爷爷。

- Thank you, Grandpa Pig!

  谢谢你了奶奶。

- Who wants to go inside first? 

  你们谁想要第一个进去呢?

- Me! Me!

  我。

- In you go then!

  那就快进去吧。

- Before I go in my tree house, I must take off my muddy boots!

  进入我的树屋之前,我得先把靴子脱掉。

- I'm in my tree house!

  我在我的树屋里。

- I'm in my tree house!

  我在我的树屋里。

- George, would you like to go in the tree house, too?

  乔治,你想要去树屋里面玩吗

- Yes, who is it?

  你好,是谁啊?

- A young pig named “George” would like to pay avisit. Can he come in?

  一个叫乔治的小猪想来拜访你。能进来吗?

- As long as he takes off his muddy boots.

  他把靴子脱掉就可以进来啦。

- George,take your boots off then you can visit Peppa in the tree house.

  乔治,把靴子脱掉,然后你就可以去树屋里面玩了。

- Who is it?

  是谁啊?

 -George?

  乔治?

- Yes? Who is it?

  是谁啊?

- It's Mummy Pig. Have you room for any more visitors?

  我是妈妈。你的树屋还能让人进去吗?

- Hmm,You have to say the secret words. Then you can come into our house. 

  嗯,你得说出我的秘密暗号, 然后你就可以进树屋了。

- I see. And what are the secret words?

  我明白了。但秘密暗号是什么??

- I have to whisper them to you.

  我要悄悄地说给你听。

- The secret words are “Daddy's Big Tummy”。

  秘密暗号就是爸爸的大肚子。

- I see!

  我知道了。

- Say the secret words!

  请说秘密暗号。

- Daddy's Big Tummy.

  爸爸的大肚子。

- That's right!

  没错。

- Daddy's Big Tummy!!

  爸爸的大肚子。

- I think those are silly secret words.

  我觉得这个秘密暗号不太合适。

- Mummy, before you come in our house you must take off your boots.

  妈妈,在你进屋子之前,你必须得把靴子脱掉。

- Of course.

  当然了。

- There's room for Daddy, too!

  爸爸也能进来玩。

- Say the secret words, Daddy!

  请说秘密暗号,爸爸。

- Can I have different secret words, please?

  我可以说一个不一样的秘密暗号吗?

- No!

  不行。

- Oh, all right.

  好吧。

- Daddy's Big Tummy.

  爸爸的大肚子。

- That's right!

  说对了。

- You can come in now, Daddy! Take your boots off!

  爸爸你现在能进来了。请把靴子脱掉。

- Er, I don't think I can fit through the door.

  呃,我觉得我可能进不了这扇门。

- That's because your tummy is too big!

  那是因为你的肚子太大了。

- I know! Daddy Pig can climb in through the top!

  我想到了。你可以从屋顶上面爬进去。

- Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are all in the tree house!

  佩奇,乔治,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都在树屋里了。

- Granny, I love our tree house!

  奶奶 我喜欢我的树屋。

- I don't want to ever come out!

  我再也不想从里面出来了。

- That's nice, Peppa.

  很不错,佩奇。

- But are you sure you don't want to visit me in my house?

  但是你确定不想到我家里来看看我吗?

- No, thank you, Granny.

  不了,谢谢奶奶。

- In that case Grandpa Pig and I will just have to eat my homemade cookiesall by ourselves.

  那这样的话,猪爷爷和奶奶只好把自己亲手做的饼干全部都吃掉了哦。

- Cookies!

  有饼干吗?

- Granny Pig!

  奶奶。

- Here are my home-made cookies!

  这是我亲手做的饼干。

- But, if you want to come in, you have to say the secret words.

  但是想进来吃的话,你们要先说那个秘密暗号。

- That's easy! “Daddy's Big Tummy!”

  这很简单,爸爸的大肚子。

- That's right!

  说对了。

- Well, I still think that those are very silly secret words.

  我还是觉得这个秘密暗号似乎不太合适。



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存